Alhamdulillah finally able to post and share your knowledge after making pre-occupied with my thesis and other busy ^_^
Now I will share knowledge about visual basic programming to friends.
The discussion this time is how to create a database. Actually to create a database we can create by using Microsoft Access or use a MySQL database.
But now I will explain how to create a database with the default application from Visual Basic itself, which is using the Visual Data Manager.
okay we begin the discussion and follow the steps below...^_^
1. The first and mandatory step is to open its first Visual Basic application.
2. Then click the Add-Ins menu and select Visual Data Manager. . .
3. After VisData window appears, click on File> New> Microsoft Access> Version 7.0 MDB, and then save the database name as you wish, for example DBLatihan.
4. Next right click anywhere on the database tab window and select New Table, then you will see form the table structure, fill in the name of the table to be created in the Table Name, and then create a field in a table by clicking the Add Field button, then inputkan field name, type, and size of the field you want to create (adjust the type and size with a field that is created).
5. After Creating a table and fill fieldnya, the next step click Build The Table on the Table Structure.
Up here we've managed to create a simple database using visual data manager .. ^_^, just developed according to the desire of friends.